Sor Emmanuel's Diary
May 15 , 2013
Dear Children of Medjugorje, Praised be Jesus and Mary!
1. On May 2nd, Mirjana received her monthly apparition at the Blue Cross, and
the Podbrdo was covered with huge crowds! After the apparition, she gave the
following message: "Dear children, Anew, I am calling you to love and not
to judge. My Son, according to the will of the Heavenly Father, was among you
to show you the way of salvation, to save you and not to judge you. If you desire
to follow my Son, you will not judge but love like your Heavenly Father loves
you. And when it is the most difficult for you, when you are falling under the
weight of the cross do not despair, do not judge, instead remember that you
are loved and praise the Heavenly Father because of His love. My children, do
not deviate from the way on which I am leading you. Do not recklessly walk into
perdition. May prayer and fasting strengthen you so that you can live as the
Heavenly Father would desire; that you may be my apostles of faith and love;
that your life may bless those whom you meet; that you may be one with the Heavenly
Father and my Son. My children, that is the only truth, the truth that leads
to your conversion, and then to the conversion of all those whom you meet -
those who have not come to know my Son - all those who do not know what it means
to love. My children, my Son gave you a gift of the shepherds. Take good care
of them. Pray for them. Thank you."
2. The table. This month Our Lady invites us not only to pray for our shepherds, but also to take good care of them. Are the sheep going to take good care of their shepherds? Our Mother in Heaven sees everything from above; she knows how much the Evil one attacks our priests, they are so precious in God's plan! Yet there are some concrete means of protection. I know an old priest who told me this story: "When I was ordained a priest, I made a promise to the Lord. I committed myself to always having a table between myself and the person who would come to see me for counseling, or for whatever reason, to protect myself. This promise was not always easy to keep, but I kept it, thanks to God and it saved me. One day, a woman came to see me in her need to speak to a priest about her situation. I was immediately very attracted to her, and I even fell in love with her. Thoughts of her entered my mind and my strong feelings were uncontrollable. Besides that, she came often to see me with her problems. Each time I felt a strong desire to take her in my arms, or even to reveal my feelings to her. But the table was there, between us! "Oh, how I detested that table! Yet the table never moved. The torture lasted three years. Then one day, the woman came as usual, and as I was looking at her, I realized that I no longer felt anything for her. All my feelings had disappeared as quickly as they had come! I continued to do my best to help her, but with great freedom of heart, just as with a sister in Christ. I understood that this feeling was a trap that the enemy had set for me to destroy my priesthood. That table saved my priestly vocation; or rather through my promise to Jesus to remain vigilant through a concrete protection, Jesus saved me from disaster." Afterwards, this priest was given a special charism to help tormented people. How many hearts did he help, how many lives did he save by praying and giving witness to God's mercy!? What a loss his fall would have been to so many people! Today he is a happy priest, preparing to return to the Lord, filled with the joy of having been able to humbly serve the Church in the midst of waves and having remained a priest! Blessed was that table! But if this priest was able to insure his own protection as early as his ordination, we, lay people, can also place "tables" around our priests and find effective means to avoid situations that could make them fall. Isn't this a good way to "take good care of them"?
3. Blessed Maryam of Bethlehem and consecrated souls. Blessed Mary of Jesus Crucified received special messages from Jesus that reveal the power of the Holy Spirit in souls, particularly in consecrated souls. Here is a request she received from our Lord Jesus, which applies to the whole Church: "Whoever invokes the Holy Spirit, will look for me and find me. His conscience will be as delicate as a flower in the field. If the person is the father or mother of a family, peace will reign in his family, and his heart will be in peace in this world and in the next. He will not die in darkness, but in peace." Here is the message intended for priests: "I ardently desire that priests say a Mass each month in honor of the Holy Spirit. Whoever says that Mass or hears it will be honored by the Holy Spirit Himself. He will have light; he will have peace. He will cure the sick. He will awaken those who sleep." Who among us does not long for light and peace!? By an order of God, Satan had to reveal to Maryam his tactics: "When we ( evil spirits) lay siege to a soul consecrated to God, we begin by tempting her in little things.Triumphing over a soul who has pronounced the three bad words (meaning the 3 vows) is for us more than being the mayor of an entire city." But Jesus said to Maryam, "If, in a city, even one completely perverted, I find one soul, a single soul who is faithful to her vows, I will save the entire city." (See PS1).
4. Consecration. The month of May is bathed in the grace of Our Lady, and for us it is the occasion to renew our consecration to her Immaculate Heart and to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Isn't this an obvious urgency if we examine closely what direction the Western world is taking? It is no longer time to fool around. In Fatima, Our Lady clearly explained the good fruits of consecration and the bad fruits in its absence. These prophecies, given during the 1st World War (1917) were fulfilled as we can verify one hundred years later. We have received in Fatima THE formula for peace of heart, peace in the family, and peace in the Nations! Not a magic formula, but much better! A formula that comes straight from Heaven; one that does not fail, unlike that of our politicians. For God is the only one who can pull us out of misery, the only one who defeats Satan and his horrible plans of destruction. In Fatima as in Medjugorje, Our Mother manages the Emergency Room and gives us the basic instructions: - Recite the Rosary everyday to obtain peace in the world and the end of the war.
- Pray and offer sacrifices for the conversion of sinners. - Consecrate oneself to her Immaculate Heart and to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. (See PS2). A person consecrated to God belongs to God in everything and adheres to his Word and his will in everything. This person no longer tries to "live his life" according to his own will, but he submits to his Creator whom he loves above all else and who gives him the highest degree of happiness. Today it is a demanding choice because it often means swimming against the tide of modern society. But what deep inner peace we receive then! ° God tells us, "Narrow is the gate that leads to life, wide is the gate that leads to destruction", the world is lying in saying us, "Stay cool, do what you want, everybody will go to heaven anyway!" ° God tells us: Live my commandments and you will have life! But the world says, "What commandments? No! We know how to be happy. Let's put God aside. And we'll call Him if we have a problem." ° St. Paul tells us, "The wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life." (Rom 6:23). The world tells us, "But no, the wages of sin is no longer death! Sin as you want, and be like everyone else! It's better to be free and well accepted!" ° The Bible tells us that God created them, "man and woman", but the world says (and imposes its lie on us), "This is completely outdated, letus put 2 people of the same sex together; why follow the law of nature set by the Creator?" Etc.
5. Dilemma in a garage. Here is a recent example of confusion, which happened just this week. I was going to a garage to pick up our car. Five men were having coffee in the body shop where they work. They welcomed me in a friendly manner. I looked around, and on a wall, I saw two pictures. One was of the Blessed Mother holding the Child Jesus in her arms, and the other, less than two meters away, showed a half-naked woman in an erotic poses. I mentioned to the men that these two images didn't fit together! This sexual image invites sinful thoughts, which cannot be associated with a picture of the Virgin Mary. They needed to choose whose side they were on. Four of the men got the message and told me that they would remove the pornographic image, and would keep that of Mary. But the fifth man said to me, "I wish to keep that picture, because I like it, and there's nothing wrong with that". "Let's not enter into a debate," I answered, "look into your heart, you know very well what I mean, and you are free to choose." The pornographic picture was taken down by the other four and thrown out before my eyes, but not torn up. I dare hope that it won't be replaced by the 5th man! We have become so accustomed to confuse everything! We want God's blessing, his protection and his peace, while violating his 10 Words of life. We ask him for his help, but at the same time we push him aside and cause him to suffer greatly by nurturing certain sins that destroy us from the inside. This does not work! We can see the sad result of this! We do cry out against some evil initiatives taken by our politicians, but let us not forget that in order to save our country and the world from ruin, we need saints! If you want to become a saint, following this path that Mary has shown us for the past 32 years in Medjugorje, you will be most efficient in saving humanity, as it will shorten the time of trials. If you choose not to be a saint and to rather follow the downward slope of the world... why not stop for 5 minutes, and think of the day when you will see in a bright light the full splendor of God's plan for you?! Don't take the risk of telling yourself then, with infinite sadness: "It's too late, I missed out!"
"My children!"Mary tells us, "Do not deviate from the way on which I am leading you. Do not recklessly walk into perdition!"
6. Vicka had to leave Medjugorje for some unspecified time. Last month she was pushed once again by a pilgrim and she ended up wounded. (See PS3)
Dearest Gospa, wethank you! Your words are clearer than cristal ! Please, give us the courage to live them without compromising!
©Children of Medjugorje 2005
PS 1. From the book: "Maryam of Bethléem, The Little Arab", by Sr. Emmanuel
PS 2. Consecration of St Louis de Montfort: "This day, in the presence of all the heavenly court, I choose you Mary, as my Mother and my Queen. I deliver and consecrate to you, as your slave: my body and my soul, and all that I possess, both material and spiritual, even the value of all my good actions, past, present, and to come. I give to you the entire and full right to dispose of me, and all that belongs to me without exception, according to your good pleasure for the greater glory of God, in time and in eternity. Amen."
PS 3. Following up on Vicka ... She was taken to Rome for exams of her spine, and then treated in Zagreb. For the moment the doctors do not plan on another operation, but she must undergo very delicate back-therapy that might last some time. So she will not be able to continue her marvelous welcoming of pilgrims in Medjugorje during the coming months, and we do not know how long her absence will last. We miss her a lot! But she remains with us, more than ever, with her heart and her ardent prayer! God is in charge, and we know that everything contributes to the good of those who love him. In this ordeal, let us pray for Vicka, Mario and their two children!
PS 4. From 8 to 12 July 2013, international gathering in Lourdes:Come and celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Community of the Beatitudes with Mary! Testimonies (translated into English), sharing, liturgies, etc. Sr. Emmanuel will speak on the 9th. Tel +334 92211584 firstname.lastname@example.org - http//lourdes.sessions.beatitudes.org
PS 5. Once again this year, the Youth Festival will take place from 1 to 6 August. Give this as a present to a young person - you can save lives! For info, see http://www.medjugorjeyouthfestival.ba/
PS 6. A great initiative for post-abortion. Our friendBenedetta Foà, from Milan, is organizing the 1st inner healing seminar for women who had an abortion. This will take place in Medjugorje from Sept. 1 to 5. Fr. Danko, a Franciscan from the parish, has blessed this email@example.com
PS 7. How about writing a letter to the Blessed Mother?! Send it to "Queen of Peace", BP 2157, F-06103 Nice cedex, France. We will entrust it to one of the visionaries. Mary always answers us in our hearts while praying.
PS 8. Take Medjugorje home! View the evening celebration live at: http://www.medjugorje.hr/en/multimedia/tv-web/
PS 9. COM is on Face book! Want another Face book
friend? Good News, Children of Medjugorje is now on Face book! Get updates on
the messages and the latest Medjugorje news on our Face book page. All you have
to do is look us up at Children of Medjugorje, Inc.
PS 10. Watch Sister Emmanuel ON DEMAND, on your computer! Go to: www.napavalleyTV.org. Click on "Video on Demand" on the red banner at the top. Screen goes light blue- wait, then scroll way down until you see channel 27 channel 28 side by side. Click on Channel 28 and scroll down the list until "Medjugorje- Our Mother's Last Call", then click on the date you want to watch.
PS 11. If you no longer receive the reports, please check your Spam and write to firstname.lastname@example.org See preceding messages at www.childrenofmedjugorje.com
PS 12. Children of Medjugorje Inc needs your help! Please consider supporting our ministry in prayer and, if possible, through financial contributions so that we may be able to continue spreading the messagesof Our Lady to the English-speaking world. If you would like to make a tax-deductible contribution to help support and sustain our work, please donate through this link on our secure online store or send an email email@example.com .Your generosity is deeply appreciated! Thank you!
PS 13. Subscribe Today! Receive Sr. Emmanuel’s Monthly
Newsletter along with Mary’s messages!
In French: firstname.lastname@example.org
In English and German : Pray@childrenofmedjugorje.com
In Italian : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
In Spanish :email@example.com
In Croatian : firstname.lastname@example.org
In Portuguese : email@example.com
In Chinese : firstname.lastname@example.org